|Photo provided by littlebrowniebakers.com.|
- ½ box of crushed Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 eggs (3 for cake-like brownies)
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- Crush Thin Mints into medium size pieces.
- Mix all ingredients into mixing bowl. Do not use electric mixer. Batter will be stiff.
- Spread batter evenly in greased baking pan (13 x 9 x 2 inch).
- Bake in center of oven at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting.
Serve with a glass of milk.
Yields 6 servings.
*Recipe provided by littlebrowniebakers.com