Any girl who registers by September 30, 2016 will receive a free "I Can't Wait To" fun patch!
On-time registration is for currently registered members who did not register during early bird spring renewal and for new members joining Girl Scouts.
Renew to Order S'mores!
You can't use the new S'mores cookie to fund your next adventure or Take Action Project without being registered! Your troop MUST be registered for the 2016-2017 Girl Scouting year by September 29, 2016 to pre-order Girl Scout S'mores and Toffee-Tastic Gluten Free Cookies.
A wise Girl Scout leader once said, "A parent should only have to pay for Girl Scout registration one time- the first year. Proceeds from the Girl Scout Cookie Program should be used in all years after."
Encourage your girls to set aside the First Fifteen of their cookie proceeds to cover each girl's 2016-2017 membership. It's a solid lesson in financial skills for girls as they learn to budget their troop profits to cover both the everyday expenses of their Girl Scout experiences and extraordinary trips and activities. It's one less thing for the troop parents and leadership to manage during the busy and costly back to school season. When using the First Fifteen, it's ok if girls do not know if they will participate in the troop the coming year. Being registered allows girls to participate in all Pathways, including camp, events and travel, even if they are no longer active with the troop.
Why Should I Register Through eBiz?
- No paperwork to submit to the council
- Registrations are confirmed instantly
- Print current troop rosters
- Send emails to troop members
- Use it to update the troop meeting information
- Know girls are registered for cookie season
One exception to using eBiz:
Ambassadors who graduated high school in May of 2016 cannot use eBiz to purchase the reduced price lifetime membership at $195. eBiz is only set up to sell full-priced lifetime membership ($375). To take advantage of the reduced price, paper membership forms must be turned in to Marie Gill (at 1515 Sparkman Drive, Huntsville, AL 35816) by September 1, 2016.
How to Register Your Troop for 2016-2017 Using eBiz
- Gather the guardians' signatures and updated information for renewing girls using the Girl Membership form. Keep these forms at least until the end of the year for your records.
- Ask the guardians if any of their contact information has changed over the past year. Note the changes so you can update these during the renewal process.
- Have your Girl and Adult Membership forms (including completed forms for the new members) and troop debit card ready.
- Access your account online. If you have not accessed your account since August 2013, please click on "New Online Account" to re-establish your login information. Once logged into your account, click on the "My Troop" tab and follow the "Purchase Membership" instructions. Use the Add a Member buttons to add new members.
- Print the registration receipt for your records. The 2016-17 individual membership cards will be available to print after October 1, 2016.
Need answers? We can help you with all of your questions related to online registration. Phone: 205-980-4750 x1202. Email: email@example.com